Polyester waterproof, oil - proof, anti - static Needle Felt Filter bag with membrane
Polyester three proofing needle felt coated filter bag can be used in flue gas occasions with high humidity, high moisture content, high static electricity and high filtration accuracy. The surface layer of the filter bag is made of polyester fiber + conductive fiber and needle punched with polyester base cloth. The fiber has good flexibility and holding force, which can significantly improve the composite fastness, overall strength, anti-static and other properties of the filter material. The base cloth of the filter bag is made of high-quality polyester to ensure that the filter material has sufficient mechanical strength; After pretreatment and heat setting processing, a high-performance polyester base cloth with excellent physical and chemical indexes, stable size and conductivity is made.
Compared with the ordinary filter bag, the filter bag after PTFE impregnation and eptef coating has the characteristics of not easy to block the paste bag, easy to peel off the dust and low dust emission concentration, which improves the filtration accuracy of the filter material, so the dust purification efficiency is high and stable. The service life of the cloth bag is prolonged and the ash cleaning cycle can be prolonged, so it can save a lot of energy consumption and maintenance costs. The temperature resistance grade of the product is moderate, the continuous working temperature is ≤ 130 ℃, and the instantaneous temperature resistance is 150 ℃.
The characteristics of polyester three proofing filter bag are as follows:
(1) The filter material adopts high-quality polyester fiber, which has good jitter when cleaning the dust, and the dust is easy to peel off; High porosity, good air permeability, high dust collection efficiency and long service life;
(2) High strength and low elongation industrial silk is used as base cloth to greatly improve the strength;
(3) PTFE microporous membrane is used to reduce the pore size, high porosity and high filtration precision;
(4) Excellent polyester (polyester) fiber is selected to enhance the acid and alkali resistance, hydrolysis resistance and wear resistance of the filter material;
(5) PTFE impregnation and other post-treatment processes of the filter material improve the waterproof and oil proof performance;
(6) Suitable for working conditions with high humidity, low energy consumption and low maintenance cost;
(7) Conductive fibers are added to the base cloth of the filter material to make the filter material have anti-static function.