While my weight still hasn't changed (come on, seriously?!? not even an ounce? maybe the scale is broken...or not), I'm determined to keep going and to stay positive by focusing on baby steps to lifelong success. You know, sometimes, it's the little wins that count.
TOP TEN LITTLE WINS OF THE PAST TWO WEEKS:
1) Didn't gain any weight while at chi-chi resort on "working vacation"
3) Bought myself an adorable hot pink purse that was seriously on sale (hey, I deserved it!)
4) Finally have a summer routine that's working for me--and it includes daily exercise
5) Made a kick-ass run/walk playlist (with Call Me, Maybe of course! Cheesy is good.)
6) Up to running 20 minutes (15 min and 5 min) out of my 45 min. workout. This is WAAY up from the three minutes I started with last month
7) No longer out of breath walking up the five flights of stairs to the YMCA's equipment room. (Sadists.)
8) Get to watch Supernatural while pounding out my 45 minute treadmill routine. Woot for Sam and Dean! (Though I'm not exactly sure what season we're in. Might have to look that up. Eh. Who cares. They're adorable.)
9) Haven't *needed* my mid-afternoon nap, which means I'm finally caught up on my sleep. I sure do enjoy a good nap, though.
10) I can touch my toes now. Flexibility FTW!
Any little wins for y'all lately?