1) Run the Riverwalk with Finn
2) Wash dog-he was Stank-ee!
3) Clip nails-Finn's and mine
4) Finish reading "Runner's World" so I can pass it on to Christy
5) Put away clothes (washed this weekend!)
6) Untangle mess of cords in extra room
So, I'm back. I hope. January and February always seem to drain me. I guess I'm still stuck in the Chicago state of mind, thinking that it's going to be cold & nasty for the next couple of months. But it's been about 70 here the last couple of days, which has really worked to knock me out of my funk. I hope (again). I was even kind of sabotaging my progress--eating those lovely cake slices from Publix, ordering General Tso's chicken (yum, fried-sweetness), no exercising. Bad, bad girl. I'm trying to work my way up to my 5k in March-the St. Patty's run. I need to be able to run faster than last year. I feel like I can do it. Come on, girl, you can do it.
"Do or not do. There is no try." -Yoda